You can’t really go wrong with banana muffins or banana bread. They are a great treat anytime of the day. These are best enjoyed warm, right from the oven!
- 1 cup of spelt four
- 1/2 cup of whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking soda
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 medium banana mashed
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon apple sauce
- ¼ cup brown sugar packed
- ½ cup Coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon Pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup Chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F
- Line 12 cup muffin pan with cupcake liners and keep it aside. (I love these silicone reusable liners!)
- In a bowl, whisk your dry ingredients
- In another large bowl, mash the bananas using a fork
- Add wet ingredients to the mixing bowl and whisk well.
- At the end, add your chocolate chips and fold them in.
- Divide the batter into 12 muffins cups, filling them almost to the top
- Bake them into the preheated oven for 25 minutes and enjoy them warm with butter!