Throughout my work with Evive Smoothie I have discovered new ways to incorporate their smoothie wheels into foods other than just smoothies. @Evivesmoothie has released a new e-recipe book that shows us how to combine their smoothie wheels into delicious meals and treats. Here is my twist on their Berry Explosion Muffins.
- 1 cup of spelt flour
- 1 cup of rolled oats
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon of baking powder
- 1 tablespoon of chia seeds
- 3/4 cup of almond milk (Or your favourite milk alternative)
- 1/4 cup of apple sauce
- 1 chia egg (1 tablespoon chia seeds+3 tablespoons of water)
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon of ginger
- 8 wheels of Samourai Smoothie Cubes from Evive
- Preheat your oven at 350 degrees and combine and mix all your dry ingredients in one bowl and your wet ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Slowly combine both bowls together into one large mixing bowl.
- Grease or line a muffin tin and fill each mold half way with your mixture.
- Drop a Samourai wheel into each mold then cover with the rest of the muffin mixture.
- Bake for 18 minutes than let them cool. When you take a bite, you should get a gooey berry explosion!
You can order Evive Smoothie Wheels on their website https://evivesmoothie.com If you buy their smoothie box you can use my code MEAGAN2 and receive 2 free smoothie wheels, 1 soya milk, 1 bamboo straw, 1 mason jar and FREE SHIPPING. When you order, you can also sign up for their e-recipe book and find out more creative ways to use their wheels!